High Holidays services will be streamed live from Congregation Ner Tamid via Zoom Webinar and delayed/recorded via YouTube. Unfortunately, due to the current crisis, there will not be an opportunity for in-person attendance. Still, we are doing our best to present the services in a meaningful, faithful, and professional manner. We aim to make it through these challenging times safely and return to our socially close on-site activities as soon as reasonably possible. The text of all our prayers will be presented on screen, but prayer books will be provided to members upon request. Non-members can find them available for purchase online relatively inexpensively.
TO REGISTER FOR HIGH HOLIDAY SERVICES, PLEASE CLICK HERE.
The schedule of services is:
◦ Fri 9/18, 07:30 PM – Erev Rosh Hashanah
◦ Sat 9/19, 10:00 AM – Rosh Hashanah
◦ Sun 9/27, 08:00 PM – Erev Yom Kippur / Kol Nidre
◦ Mon 9/28, 10:00 AM – Yom Kippur Morning
◦ Mon 9/28, 03:00 PM – Yom Kippur Afternoon Discussion
◦ Mon 9/28, 04:30 PM – Yizkor Memorial Service
◦ Mon 9/28, 05:00 PM – Yom Kippur Closing Service + Havdalah
Congregation Ner Tamid acknowledges that many amongst us are in financial distress. Accordingly, we want to assure the community that this should not keep anyone from having access to our services. Registration fees this year will be regarded as suggested donations. Please donate the suggested amount if you are able, but don’t be troubled if you are unable. Likewise, if you have been unaffected and have the means, feel free to be exceedingly generous this year. Despite the other problems we face, our congregation still has financial obligations to meet.
High Holiday registration suggested donations are as follows:
◦ Active members in good standing – $0 (included with membership)
◦ Adult non-members – $108 per individual
◦ Children 12 and under – Free
◦ Heathcare workers and teachers – complimentary
◦ Yarzeits (remembrances of loved ones passed) – $18 each
Links to the online services will be sent to registered attendees when they become available.
Questions can be directed to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.