Help raise funds for CNT by purchasing gift cards for stores you already shop at (including Amazon!) The earnings come from the brand, so there is no extra money coming out of your pocket. The e-gift cards are delivered instantly to the Raise Right app, but you can also request a physical card be sent.
Get started by downloading the Raise Right app on your phone (click HERE for the app) and scan the QR code below. You will be prompted through a series of easy steps to get everything set up!
To register for the Kroger Community Rewards Program:
* Please register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
* Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
* If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
* Click on Sign In/Register
* Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
* Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions * You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
* Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to next step.
* Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
* Update or confirm your information.
* Enter NPO number 63646 or Congregation Ner Tamid, select organization from list and click on confirm.
* To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
* Purchases will not count until after you register your card. If you use your phone number at the register, call 800-576-4377, then select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.